Can you share an interesting fact about your team?
- What is the name of your team and why did you choose it?
./confizure (with the . and /)
reason: ./configure on Azure
- Why do you think your team will have an edge in the event
(what's your secret sauce)?
In Taiwan, we can see a lot of “乖乖” snacks placed around production servers.
“乖乖” means not to cause trouble, and the green color also means zero downtime.
- What have you done to prepare that makes your team unique?
We've tested and verified Arch Linux for HPC. We’d be the first team to use Linux kernel >= 4.12 in the SC competition.
- What are you most looking forward to in the competition?
Keep calm and see others freak out during the power shutoff event :)
- How long will it take you to get to Denver?
Maybe 4 hours to the airport and wait, and 14 hours on the plane.
- What do your team members do for fun?
We make fun of each other.
- If your team had a theme song, what would it be?
|National health exercise.
|| Yes, we are forced to follow the video at elementary school.
And yes, we feel sad about
Our instructor teaches parallel programming this semester, and two of our members are teacher assistants, while the other four are enrolled in it.